- What bounce do you need in your wedges?
- The Magic Fit Takes Time
- For Ladies Only
- Do you want More Distance?
- What is a Matched Set of Golf Clubs
- Are Custom Clubs for You ?
- Driver Adjustability
- Lie Angle of the Golf Club
- Understanding Golf Club Bounce
- Fairway Wood Designs
- Loft is your Friend
- Understanding The Golf Shaft
- That Elusive Driver Feeling
- Get Set for the Wet Season
Category Archives: Uncategorized
There are no less than 10 equipment vans on the PGA Tour with each manufacturer having at least 2 tour representatives; this is a whole lot of expertise at the feet of the tour players. I have recently conducted a … Continue reading
Of the three-club components-grip, shaft and club head-the most dynamic is the shaft. The shaft industry is rapidly cultivating technological breakthroughs that have indeed enhanced play. This technological advancement however, brings us descriptive jargon that can be difficult for the … Continue reading
The pros are always on the lookout for a back up driver. While working on the PGA Tours, I will build driver after driver in an effort to find this elusive golf club. You would think this would be a … Continue reading